The Arkanssouri Blog.: An Open Letter to Libertarians et al...

Monday, November 01, 2004

An Open Letter to Libertarians et al...

... written by David Kupelian can be found here in World Net Daily.

My response is that I would rather vote for what I believe and lose than vote for what I don't believe and win.

Missouri will go to either Bush or Kerry by a margin greater than my one vote. A vote for someone you don't believe in, when it won't affect the outcome of the election, is truly a wasted vote.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dennis said...

Right on, John- if a major party candidate loses due to the Libertarian vote, then perhaps they'll start really working towards freedom, instead of just paying it lip-service...

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>