The Arkanssouri Blog.: Amalgam post.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Amalgam post.

I may have incorrectly maligned corn whiskey. It seems the problem lies with the non-diet Mountain Dew I drank that day in conjunction with the corn whiskey.

Yesterday was a royal pain in the ass trying to get on the Internet from the library. I gave up.

Lock up your children. Martha's out.

I have the most organized mess in existence in my room. I alternate between being a slob and being an obsessive-compulsive about organization. All the junk that was scattered all over my bedroom floor is now organized in beer boxes and stacked along the wall to the ceiling. Tiny celebrated the occasion by crapping on the floor last night while I was asleep.

Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>