The Arkanssouri Blog.: Chuggle Ugh.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Chuggle Ugh.

Ouch.

That is the most complete thought I can form at the moment.

For some reason, every night at bedtime I get a toothache, so I have a nightcap of Jim Beam or Evan Williams, letting the offending tooth soak in a shot of the whiskey for about a minute or so before swallowing. It works pretty well.

But last night I ran out of Evan, and when I went to the liquor store I decided to change things up a bit, so I got this instead.


Platte Valley Corn Whiskey from the McCormick Distilling Co. in Weston MO.

Stay far, far away from this. I had one shot of this and this morning my head goes throb, throb, throb and it feels like I am swimming in warm Jello.

But the good news is it killed the toothache, and when I finish the bottle I'll have a nifty little coin bank to keep dimes in (that's all that will fit in the opening.)

Throb, throb, throb. Stupid Missouri distillers.

Maybe I should confine myself to mimosas and peach daiquiris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>