The Arkanssouri Blog.: I am a mental mess.

Monday, April 04, 2005

I am a mental mess.

I've often wondered if I really DO suffer from all the mental dysfunction I perceive in myself, or if I am a mental hypochondriac. Now we have an answer:

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 62%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Histrionic |||||||||||||| 54%
Narcissistic |||||| 30%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Dependent |||||||||||||| 58%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


They left out "depressive".

1 Comments:

Blogger The Last American said...

And let's not forget the Seasonal Affective Disorder.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>