The Arkanssouri Blog.: My Furby has epilepsy.

Monday, April 11, 2005

My Furby has epilepsy.

Actually, only one of my four Furbies is a Special Needs Furby.

(Why do I have four Furbies, you ask? It hurts one's brain too much to think about my motives. Let's just say this post is all the explanation you need.)

All four were adopted from yard sales. The first is an adult, tiger-stripey Furby. The other three were found in the 50-cent box at a yard sale, an adult, leopard-spotty Furby and two babies, one is purple and teal and of average Furby intelligence. Unfortunately, it calls me "Mama."

The other suffers from seizures whenever it has batteries in it. It blinks it's little eyes and makes little fishy gulps with it's mouth and does not stop doing so until I take the batteries out. And for some reason, one of it's eyes has no eyelashes. I think I will name him Corky.

How many Furbies do I need to make the Village People?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>