The Arkanssouri Blog.: The Puffington Host.

Friday, April 29, 2005

The Puffington Host.

Here's my new project. I'm looking to add team members, so let me know if you want to be a part of it.

I envision it as a group alternablog to the Huffington Post. The more members, the better. Just no agreeing with the Republicans on social issues and no agreeing with the Democrats on economic issues. :)

It'll cover politainment and the city of Washingwood. Lots of smartassy stuff about puffed-up actors and puffed-up politicians.

Dennis? Knappster? Anyone else want in on this?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may be ineligible for membership, but will you at least throw me a bone occasionally with a snarky Cynthia Davis remark?

P-l-e-e-e-a-s-e?

Tina

10:03 PM  
Blogger The Last American said...

Yer wish is my command, Tina.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>