The Arkanssouri Blog.: I'm betting there'll be Senate hearings.

Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm betting there'll be Senate hearings.


So I see this new commercial yesterday for Burger King's Chicken Fries. It features a band dressed as post-apocalyptic chickens playing some song I don't understand.
At the end, we see the band's name on the backdrop behind them. It is:

COQ ROQ.


How long until the PMRC starts their premenstrual whining?

Pre-emptive note to the conservatives: "Coq" is Spanish for chicken.

That is one of the few things I remember from high school Spanish.

Another thing I remember is that Spanish and Mexican chickens don't say "Cock-a-doodle-doo." They say "Qui-qui-ri-qui."

Who says you don't learn important things in public school?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>