The Arkanssouri Blog.: What a seatbelt can do for you.

Friday, August 12, 2005

What a seatbelt can do for you.

"I put my hand up and felt blood and then I was hit again. It was a hard object like a weapon, not a fist."
The voice from behind him said: "Come on, give it up.
"It's not worth it, I've got a knife." Mr Cornall tried to dart from his car, but became entangled in the seatbelt.
...

The passenger got out and, with his victim's head wound pouring with blood, searched through his pockets, snatching some small change.

Mr Cornall got free and fled to the side of the road while his attacker drove off in his cab. Huddled against a barbed wire fence, the victim watched as his car turned round and sped towards him.

He told the court: "I heard the wheels spinning as he turned the car round and then I saw him driving quickly. He came off the road and went straight for me. I tried to jump out of the way, but he hit me then hit a tree. I fell on top of the bonnet and he reversed back on to the road. I couldn't hold on and when he came to a stop, I was thrown off on to the ground."


Full story here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>