The Arkanssouri Blog.: Free speech for me, but not for thee.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Free speech for me, but not for thee.

Ronald Reagan once gave an amused sigh at the liberals and dismissed them with a "They mean well."

I'm not so sure they do.

Because they want free speech for liberals, but not for conservatives or libertarians.

Remember their staunch defense of Heather Has Two Mommies?

Yet they are outraged at Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed!

As a good libertarian, I'm not offended by either. But if the liberals don't quit their yappin', I may offer to write a couple of sequels -- Help! Mom! A Liberal Shot Vince Foster! and Help! Mom! A Liberal Drowned His Secretary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>