The Arkanssouri Blog.: The Permanently Homeless are envious...

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Permanently Homeless are envious...

... of the warm welcome hurricane evacuees are getting.

They should ask themselves how it would improve THEIR situation if society turned away the hurricane refugees.

The Katrina evacuees are homeless because a hurricane hit their homes. The Permanently Homeless need to ask themselves, "Am I homeless because of my own actions? Did I drink too much, not show up for work, and get fired? Did I quit school? Do I refuse to do the things that will improve my situation?"

If the answer is yes, the STFU about how we're treating the hurricane evacuees. In fact, just STFU period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>