The Arkanssouri Blog.: Maybe we should sic Amnesty International onto them.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Maybe we should sic Amnesty International onto them.

Onto the hospital nurseries, I mean.

Because it seems that cooing at a baby is a human rights abuse.

This is rich:

Debbie Lawson, neo-natal manager at the hospital's special care baby unit, said: "Cooing should be a thing of the past because these are little people with the same rights as you or me.


I have a right to vote and to drive and to have sex with a consenting adult, Debbie. Babies to not have the same rights as you or me. That you insists they do suggests that you want to either grant babies these rights or cause adults to surrender these rights. If you want to surrender your right to drive, vote, and f*ck, go ahead. But they'll take my keys, my voter registration card, and my lube when they pry them from my cold, dead hands.

And one more thing, Debbie. Neither you nor I have a "right" not to be cooed at.

Sometimes I think the Brits watch too much Are You Being Served, and their brains are turning to goo.

Coo, coo, Debbie. Coo coo. Ask not at whom the blogger coos, Debbie. He coos at you.

Hat tip to Jeff of the Cannuckistan Chronicles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>