The Arkanssouri Blog.: Of squeaky wheels and grease.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Of squeaky wheels and grease.

I got a verification call yesterday for my letter to the editor in the South Missourian News.

I wish I'd noticed this before writing it:

taxvote

Notice something? Here's a closer look at the area of interest:

untitled

Give up? The words "economic development" do not appear on the ballot. If passed as written, this money can be used for ANYTHING the city wants, even buying parasols for the wives of all city employees.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Last American said...

Actually, no. I care not a whit about the children. Caring about the children is their parents' job, not mine.

And I'm not opposed to parasols for councilmen's wives. I'm just opposed of taxpayer dollars paying for them. They want a parasol? They should pay for it.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>