The Arkanssouri Blog.: On Swatting Mosquitoes.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

On Swatting Mosquitoes.

Familiar you are with the old admonition about being too busy swatting mosquitoes to drain the swamp, yes?

One can never swat ALL the mosquitoes. And those one does not swat grow larger and larger.

Eventually, they grow large enough to carry one off into the bitter December sky.

Things may be spotty here for awhile as I attempt to swat some of the larger mosquitoes before they realize that if they team up on me, they can lift me into the wild blue yonder on wings of bloodsucking fury.

Unfortunately, they are mosquitoes I cannot swat while trapped in the house, so the weather forecast for the next week or so does not engender hope in my heart.

And so, gentle reader, I am off. I will return when I can.



And the swamp remains . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>