The Arkanssouri Blog.: I'll tell you one more time, people.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'll tell you one more time, people.

I don't want to hear Angelina Jolie's views on world poverty. I don't care about Moby's ideas on Presidential power. I believe President Bush possesses no special insight on car design.

And the person with the LEAST insight on love, sex, and marriage is the Pope.

Stick with what you know, people. Fry cooks don't have special insight into brain surgery. Rodeo clowns don't know much about rocket science. Accountants can't write country music worth a flip. Politicians shouldn't sing, and singers shouldn't politic.

And I'll say it again, I really, really don't need sex advice from the Pope, any more than I should seek absolution from Dr. Ruth.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SEX ISN'T LOVE you missed the point
Get someone to read the Encyclical
and explain it to you so that you don't look so silly.

11:52 AM  
Blogger The Last American said...

1. At what point do I claim sex is love?

2. The Pope has special insight into sex, love, or marriage how, exactly?

3. Why should I listen to him? Would I seek auto repair advice from someone who's never fixed a car?

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>