The Arkanssouri Blog.: Sopranos premiere ratings fall short of expectations.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sopranos premiere ratings fall short of expectations.

Story here.

Maybe people DON'T want to be beaten over the head with product placement, after all. I was thinking about that just this morning while enjoying some crisp and delicious Nacho Cheese Bugles. Nothing can brighten your day like a handful of Bugles.





And on that front, I thought of another one that (I think) happened in the episode. I seem to remember a completely unnecessary mention of the brand name of Vito's new coat, right before a slur about another mobster's "Members Only" jacket. And the TV Barn post to which I linked points out the unnecessary mention of the brand name of the watches a lackey gives to Tony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>