The Arkanssouri Blog.: Big Brother As Interior Decorator.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Big Brother As Interior Decorator.

New Euclid OH ordinance dictates acceptable window dressing. Using the subjective standard of "unsightly," no less.

More here.

My response to such an outrage would be to remove all my curtains entirely, except in bathrooms and bedrooms, where my curtains would have "Vote Libertarian" or "Big Brother is watching you decorate" or drawings of giant penises spray-painted on the outside.

A contact form for the city of Euclid is located here. I plan on asking them if they intend to appoint a Minister of Unsightliness. I may or may not ask them if ugly children will be allowed to stand in front of the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>