The Arkanssouri Blog.: Unfortunately, it wasn't Joey.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Unfortunately, it wasn't Joey.

Lance Bass busts the myth that gay men are by definition good dancers. Seriously; dude's as graceful as Frankenstein on the dance floor.

But here's what I don't get:

"I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand, and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything," says Bass, referring to bandmates Joey Fatone,
Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez and Justin Timberlake.

"I didn’t know: Could that be the end of ’N Sync? So I had that weight on me of like, ‘Wow, if I ever let anyone know, it's bad.' So I just never did," he says speaking about his sexual orientation for the first time with PEOPLE.


Bass was never the big chick magnet for N'SYNC. That honor fell to Justin or JC. So revealing it then wouldn't have driven a lot of teenybopper females away, and it might have drawn in his own untapped audience of gay young men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>