The Arkanssouri Blog.: I am SUCH a nerdmuffin.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I am SUCH a nerdmuffin.

So I'm skimming through Popular Science yesterday, which in and of itself is evidence of my nerdmuffiness.

But the three things that most piqued my interest leave no doubt.

1. A brief mention of the Automotive X Prize (Older, more detailed article here. New one's not on site yet.)

2. On Page 81, I geeked on one of those Nerd Hypotheticals. What would the inside of an invisibility cloak look like? Answer: Sorry, Trekkies: The show gets it wrong. It would be dark, unless there's a light source inside. And if that's the case, who knows? Maybe a better question would be, what would the outside of a cloaked object in a dark room look like if there IS a light source inside?

3. And this one is proof positive of my incurable nerditude. I laughed out loud until my sides hurt at this:


There's a similar, but fatalistically funny one in the This Is Broken archives here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>