The Arkanssouri Blog.: Dammit; I've done it again.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dammit; I've done it again.

Fallen into an alternate universe again.

This one seems to be just like my own, except that here The West Wing is still on the air.

I first heard this the night before last on Radio Habana, but I can't find it on their site, so here's another Cuban source.

Washington, Jan 16 (Prensa Latina) US President George W.Bush excluded movie star Martin Sheen, playing the main role in the series "The West Wing," from a visit to the White House with the rest of the cast, Internet site Imdb.com revealed on Tuesday.

...

The cast was invited to the Executive headquarters so they could see the real life of their counterparts, the artist highlighted.


Um . . . no.

I know Jawge is a little out of touch, but I don't see him inviting the cast of a TV show that ended 10 months ago to the White House, just so he could snub Martin Sheen.

I have to try to find a hole in the space/time continuum now, so I can maybe find my way off of this Bizarro World and get back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>