The Arkanssouri Blog.: Ahem . . . WHOSE money????

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ahem . . . WHOSE money????

Rep. Don Young (R-AK)insists that taxpayers' money belongs not to the taxpayers, but rather to him, then treatens to bite Congress.

Rep. Don Young attacked his fellow Republicans on the House floor
Wednesday, as he defended education funds allocated to his home-state of Alaska.

"You want my money, my money," Young stridently declared before
warning conservatives that, "Those who bite me will be bitten back."



[H/T 2 LewRockwell.]

2 Comments:

Blogger KipEsquire said...

You read Lew Rockwell before you read me?!?

That would be, of course, utter nonsense!

;-)

11:20 AM  
Blogger The Last American said...

Kip, Kip, Kip . . .

There's enough of me for everybody!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>