The Arkanssouri Blog.: I didn't know that was an option.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I didn't know that was an option.

Bush declares himself exempt from court ruling and therefore checks and balances.


I hereby determine that the COMPTUEX and JTFEX, including the use of
mid- frequency active sonar in these exercises, are in the paramount
interest of the United States. Compliance with section 1456(c)(1)(A) would
undermine the Navy's ability to conduct realistic training exercises that
are necessary to ensure the combat effectiveness of carrier and
expeditionary strike groups. This exemption will enable the Navy to train
effectively and to certify carrier and expeditionary strike groups for
deployment in support of worldwide operational and combat activities, which
are essential to national security.

GEORGE W. BUSH


I hereby exempt myself from all laws with which I do not agree.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Hanna said...

George Bush exempts some executive agency from honoring the Constitutional rights of citizens - let me know.

George Bush exempts the military or the CIA from honoring the treaty rights of foreign countries by detaining their citizens who are terrorists and maybe even waterboarding a few - if those countries complain, let me know.

George Bush exempts the US Navy from a crazy 9th Circuit judge's ruling saying whales are more important than stopping Chinese subs from popping up a few feet from an aircraft carrier - Three cheers for George Bush.

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>