The Arkanssouri Blog.: I must be half-bulimic.

Monday, May 03, 2004

I must be half-bulimic.

I've got the bingeing part down; I just need to take up purging.

Made a trip to West Plains today to drop off some paperwork at the eye surgeon's office. After we did that, we made a brief stop at All-Pets to get some kitty milk and a bottle with a softer nipple. [Heh-heh. I said 'nipple.'] The resident cat there looked a lot like a cat I used to have before we moved to Thayer. My cat's name was Winston (brother of "Salem"). Think Burmese with a naturally cropped tail. He had striking blue eyes. He was a true gentleman of a cat.

Then we made a quick trip to Aldi's for groceries. Aldi's is OK, except for two drawbacks -- the retarded requirement that you insert a quarter in the shopping cart before you can get it, and the throngs of poor people. I get the idea behind a deposit on the shopping cart -- to deter theft, but honestly, is a quarter really going to deter someone intent on stealing one? Especially if they can tear into it later and get their quarter back?

I put all the cold stuff in the cooler in the back of the station wagon. (When did Aldi's start carrying alcohol?) Then we went to Diamond Head for their lunch buffet. We were about twenty minutes early, so we sat in the car and smoked cigarettes until it opened. I am now stuffed to the point of discomfort. Like I said, I got the bingeing part nailed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>