The Arkanssouri Blog.: Hibernation.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hibernation.

Whoever put the winter solstice on the shortest (grayest, dreariest) day of the year is guilty of poor planning.

I am depressed and highly resembling a slug, and I won't be getting any better for awhile now. Usually, this time of year I can Outdark the Darkness, but it's not working so good this time. I've even got my Christmas Death Shirt on, and I still grog about.

So the best thing for me to do is hibernate for a week or so. Sorry, guys. I gotta take a Mental Health Week.

The library will be closed for Boxing Day, but I'll try and check in at least once between Boxing Day and New Years.

In the meantime, I wish you all a Festive Solstice

and a Mirthful Boxing Day.



For my Christian readers, Merry Boxing Day Eve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>