The Arkanssouri Blog.: Declare your Independence.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Declare your Independence.

Take the opportunity by July 4th to declare your Independence from exorbitant gas prices by pledging to, in protest, stop mowing your lawn until gas prices fall below $2.50.

Take the pledge here.

[Yeah, yeah, I *know* that's a clunky place to put "in protest," but I couldn't find a better spot. If I'd gone with "stop mowing your lawn in protest," you'd have responded with "But I'm not doing it in protest NOW; I'm doing it because it needs to be mowed!"]

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rakeela said...

Haven't gasoline prices consistently increased at a rate under inflation? Which is to say, hasn't the real price of gasoline gone consistently downwards?

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>