The Arkanssouri Blog.: This is the part where I am an old fart.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

This is the part where I am an old fart.

Spent most of the last two days doing yard work -- lawn mowing, wead-eating (even at a couple of points using the weedeater as a tree trimmer) and such.

Today, my right arm aches all the way from the back of the shoulderblade to the wrist.

Bad.

Makes typing difficult.

So I'm going to take it easy on the right-arm front for awhile and see if it gets better.

It sucks getting old.

The worst part -- not a half hour after I finished yesterday, it started raining.

That means by tomorrow the weeds will begin outgrowing the grass and my yard will look just as raggedy-assed as all the rest of them in the neighborhood.

But today, today I have one kickass lawn.

See youse when I get better.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>