The Arkanssouri Blog.: Xander Moore of Thayer Missouri is a fucking asshole.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Xander Moore of Thayer Missouri is a fucking asshole.

About a week ago, I'm sitting at station 4 in the library. Station six is right behind station four, at an angle.

This guy comes in and starts playing some retarded "Harry Potter" type game at station 6, with the sound so high I can hear it over my earphones.

So, naturally, I flip over to Indian Thriller and turn up my earphones loud enough that I can't hear his retarded little Harry Potter game. I can still hear occasional sounds from him, even then.

Pretty soon he has the nerve to tap me on the shoulder and ask me to turn it down!

Fucking asshole. At least I'm wearing earphones, which can't be said of you.

And if I unplugged my earphones and let the music come through the speakers, it still wouldn't be as loud as he is playing the sound on his retarded Harry Potter game.

He looks to be in his late teens. WTF is he doing playing Harry Potter games anyway?

Instead of ripping him a new one, I got pissed off and left.

I wished I had thought to look on the signout sheet to see what his name is.

Today he is back at station 6.

I am at station 1.

His name is Xander Moore. And Xander Moore is a fucking asshole.

I have my earphones on again. Once in awhile I turn up the volume and use this speech synthesizer to blast messages through my head and across the room.

You know; messages like "Xander Moore [only I have to spell it 'Zander More' so it gets pronounced correctly] is a shithead!" and "Xander Moore needs to go home now!" and "Suicide is the only solution for Xander Moore!"

That speech synthesizer comes in handy. When used in conjunction with YouTube, it lets my overlay "You must learn. All night long. How to say. 93." onto Marilyn Manson's "Beautiful People," which I am also blasting through my head and across the room.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>