The Arkanssouri Blog.: My nearly-random quote of the day . . .

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My nearly-random quote of the day . . .

. . . actually comes from yesterday. And instead of finding it online, I said it myself out here in the real world.

"How do you know Smurfs don't have square buttholes?"


Context: I had just returned from the store with some Fudge Sticks, which are little chocolate wafer things shaped like square sticks.

I was putting them in the fridge and got a couple out to snack on.

My mother asked what I had.

Being a certified smartass, I showed her a couple and said, "Smurf poop."

She asked if they were Smurf poop, wouldn't they be round?

I responded with "How do you know Smurfs don't have square buttholes?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>