The Arkanssouri Blog.: A little catchup.

Monday, October 09, 2006

A little catchup.

Just wanted to let my minions know what's going on.

Thursday (I think) I developed severe acute neck pain. I had experienced symptoms of "a crick" in my neck for about a week and a half, but Thursday after a three-lap walk around the Warm Fork Park the pain magnified exponentially. Eventually at the doctor's office it got so bad I couldn't even move my eyes without intense pain rocketing up my neck into the back of my head.

The doctor thinks it's either a severe neck sprain, which should go away within a couple of weeks, or a ruptured disk in my neck, which wouldn't.

I am now on anti-inflammatory, muscle-relaxation, and pain medication (Darvoset) three times a day. I can now minimally function as long as I take the meds.

And I am again feeding my uncle's critters, so there's not much time for posting this week. I will probably be in Wednesday to post on Thayer Taxpayers' about whatever happens at the city council meeting Tuesday night and to make my football picks for the week.

North Korea getting nukes -- bad. Much worse than Mike Foley talking dirty to a 21-year-old guy.

The Cubs should grab Joe Torre.

Brian Vickers sucks major @$$. He may even suck more @$$ than Carl Edwards. Dale Jr. should assign Martin Truex Jr. and Paul Menard the job of taking out the #25 Chevy on the first lap of every race the rest of the season.

Kevin Harvick loses GM Goodwrench as his major sponsor at the end of the season. I hope that on the final race this year, to thank GM for their long sponsorship, he runs the Earnhardt paint scheme. After clearing it with Richard Childress, Teresa E and Dale Jr., of course, just as a matter of consideration.

Gotta go. The drugs are kicking in. Ooooooh. Pretty!


No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>